Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Our big boy tent!



We are going on two big trips in the next month and we needed somewhere for little Noah to sleep. We really didn't want to haul our pack and play and our friend kim saw these great little tents. Therefore, we are in the process of getting Noah used to it.



He actually loved it. He crawled around with his toys and looked through the windows.


And of course there isn't anything that Spencer hasn't checked out and inspected first.
It's official...we love it! We tried taking a nap in it this week. I put him in the guest room with the air purifier and his special teddy, and within minutes he was talking to himself and playing with the sides of the tent, then before I knew it he was asleep. Hurray!!
I am not quite sure why every picture Noah is in a diaper without pants...actually I do. Ever since he became mobile, he doesn't want to stay still long enough for me to put his clothes back on. Either way here we are in the tupperware cubboard. He loves to crawl around the kitchen and find new things, and every once in a while we find him all the way in the other room! So much fun.
Such a mess!

No comments: