I just had to blog this! Especially for Jill since we were gabbing away as Noah took his dunk. Lately, he has been fascinated with a little creek by our mail boxes, but I keep telling him he can't go in. Everyday...but this day he threw his ball in for the hundredth time and I knew he was going to go and get it. The reason I didn't stop him was because he was by the part that was just mud and grass. So down he went! He just laid there wet and stunned. So I drug him out and thankfully we now have our mud sink in the garage and I stripped him down! Notice we didn't let go of our stick the entire time though...
This picture really doesn't do it all justice, because he was dripping through and through. That is also a leaf that is stuck to the side of his head. Hehe.
So not okay with this. The funniest part was that I didn't have shampoo, but I did have organic super gentle dog soap for Spender. So I used it. Am I the worst mom in the world? I just thought it made it that much better.
The muddy remains!
Sorry I have been such a terrible blogger. I have so many pictures that are ready to go I just need to take the time to do it. So I posted this tid bit to hold you over, and I will have the rest soon. On baby news, things are going great. He is a little kung fu fighter. My belly goes from left to right all day. And I go in next week which starts my "every two week" visits. Yikes! Which only means it's all getting closer.
So keep close because I have the updates on our remodel, switching Noah's room, his new fascination with the potty, and a day at Kim's!
No comments:
Post a Comment