Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Friends and Family

This has been a wonderful few weeks full of friends and family.
Here we were at a wedding for Tonys cousin. The reception was on a boat! Sadie was a super champ and we enjoyed a really nice evening out.
This is Tonys Aunt Sue and Aunt Gwen.

We later had a wonderful get together at Grandma's with more family from out of town. This was the first time to meet Sadie. She is almost 4 months here.
We brought along some of our friends kids, and Noahs cousin's to join in the spaghetti feed.


Controlled mayhem!


The aftermath...he knows how to do it right!



Noah 4, Caden 3


The family

This is crazy. I was running on the treadmill when Sadie woke from nap. Way to early, so I plopped her down in the jogger and less than 5 minutes later she was out. I cannot believe how great she is. Always surprising me.


Our wonderful Ellen came and joined me for a day. the weather was outstanding, the conversation was amazing and I always enjoy time with her...Sadie loved the girl talk too!










No comments: