Friday, March 9, 2007

We are on the move!


We had a visit from our good friend Ellen! We were so exited to spend the day with her. Noah loved Ellen so much I thought the two were going to up and leave me in the dust.
We showed off all of our new tricks, sitting up, rolling over,
our new teeth...it was a blast!
Is it a monster? Is it an animal? Nope...it's Noah of course. I placed him on the floor of our room so he could practice his usual tummy time while I got dressed. We had two empty Nordy's bags innocently located against the wall. I was gone moments only to realize that Noah had rolled over the the bags, pulled out all the tissue (which Spencer quickly took) and was throwing the bags back and forth. Such a stud.










One of these days I am going to do a blog only about Noah and Spencer. They have developed a special relationship. Spencer loves to eat the toys that are dropped by Noah, and give kisses every single chance he gets. I also am unable to take pictures with out him in them. This one is of Spencer in the clean clothes basket. He just had a bath which made everything spell like wet dog...and the saga continues...

Noah also loves to stand and look at the paintings on the wall in his room. I tried to capture this with the camera while holding him, but he was obviously more interested in what I was doing.

No comments: