I guess I am going to need to start the week in review backwards since that's how I loaded them. This is this morning actually. The morning of our hottest day yet. I decided to put out the kiddie pool and all Noah wants is the hose of course.

We are being such a big helper by holding it while the pool fills up.

We couldn't leave Spencer out of the action. He isn't real sure about this whole water thing, even in the heat.

Noah inspects the pool for safety.
Papa and Mor Mor came over to babysit so Tony and I could look for houses. Mor Mor brought Noah a kid size mop for him to have. He hasn't let it go since.

This is also this morning eating our bananas with the mop. Once I held the camera up to take a picture this is the pose Noah
immediately went into. Touch Down!!
Here is our new face. I am surprised I caught it on camera. We now stick our tongue out...all the time. It is very funny.
Our good friends Kim and Jeff left for a much needed family vacation, and we got to drive them to the airport and spend some time catching up. Here is Eli and Noah
doing the car seat
thang. Noah still isn't quite sure about the whole thing.

Eli was
soo tired once we got there, he just wanted to snooze.
We got everyone out for a photo op, and Noah lost it when I had to put him back in to go home. He just wanted to be where all the action was.

Tony and I also went on a small road trip to Okanogan, Wa. Tony has some work to do there. It was so fun. This was the worlds biggest flag. It was much bigger than what it looks like here.

Tony also got to experience his first ticket. We were in the middle of cow ville going a whopping 70 in a 60 and the cop was driving towards us. He stopped turned around and got us. We were stunned. I don't even think we had seen human life for at least 5 miles. So careful, they are strict out there....")
I took a pic of the cop car behind us. I was laughing through it all because it was so outrageous.
And now what you have all been waiting for. The 4
th. We had a blast at Jill and
Pauls again. Tony made a battle field for us to have our annual tank wars on. We has so much fun there. Noah did
ok with all the commotion. He didn't mind the sound, it was the sparks and smoke that upset him. But all in all it was fun.
Noah found his own fun inside with this neat little red basket. And of course the swifter.
Ellen joined us for the fun. This is us on the roof of the house. We had
panoramic view of everything!
Here is some of the lights we saw.
1 comment:
Love all the photos. I feel caught up!!! Noah is doing the tongue thing, Eli did that too last month. We have it on the blog also. It's just such a weird thing for them to do. love you guys!
Post a Comment