Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Few Tid Bits

Noah has been having tons of fun with Spencer. They chase and play catch and ball. It is hilarious. Here its tug-o-war. Noah holds on and they go round and round until Noah falls and then Spencer drags him all the while Noah is laughing and laughing. I wish I had video of it. So here are pictures in the order they were taken.
Tug...


Pull...

and down!
These two don't get much sweeter. Especially together. Noah is Zach's hero, and Noah is always wondering about Zach and where his shoes are or his blanket or why he is still taking a nap.



This was all last Saturday. But I love this because look at Zach's face. Priceless.
Hurray! I finally got a video to post. I dont have sound on my computer, but in Noah's "mom phase" he went and found my sling, put it on, put doggie in it and walked around patting him and leaning forward to get him in the right spot. Which is so weird. He is like a little mirror of me. When he keeps leaning forward, that is what I do to get Zach's butt into the sling. Anyway. I just remembered that Noah takes a dive at the end but he got up laughing so no worries! Enjoy!


2 comments:

kschei said...

I laughed out loud! That shows you how sadistic I am... it was SUPER awesome watching him lean forward and get the dog in there "just right"... it was cute watching him pat... and yet, the best part is the crack at the end! Oh, I sure hope I haven't sold myself as a horrible "new blog friend" and someone you never want to meet again... the boys are adorable!

Jenn said...

Ang,

I think that video was so cute (minus the fall)! Noah is just such a great kiddo. It is great seeing him play with Zach and Spender.