Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We are alive!

Although I cannot post any of the 100's of pictures, I can update you. It has been a very long month. So much has happened. Just in recap, we have officially moved and we really love it here. Tony had the week before Christmas off and we got all settled in then. It was a long week but now it is all done except for the garage. But that is Tony's area. We have meet the neighbors and they all seem very nice. We have also had our share of friends come by and even spend the night. We have loved it. We are so glad to be close again!
Noah has adjusted well too. He has referred to this house by calling it the "big" house. So he will tell people his dad is at the big house, which sounds like he is in jail. Great. He loves to show people his room and the bear on his wall. Each day he asks if friends are coming to the big house to play. He has taken amazing naps since he has been here too. Yay! It could just be that he is tired from all the commotion, or that he sleeps really well on in his new big bed. Either way he is happier and so are we.
Zach is on the move. He started to put his knees under himself and do one push forward. I cant believe my eyes each time he does it. He continues to be a very content, happy child who we just enjoy. He has started on the Cheerios and real food. He is becoming such a little man! I tell myself not to blink because I will miss it.
Tony is well. He has had a good deal of time off. Since we all had the stomach flu, then Christmas and New Years. So he has loved getting things done as always. We both joined the local gym since the prices were so cheap. Now I don't need a treadmill in my garage, and I can run in a warm room! Plus Noah loves going and playing. We are sore from our first week back in it, but it is fun. We are seeing so many more friends and family and that makes for a happy couple. We are also going to attempt our first overnight in February. Which will be so great. So we are looking forward to this new year in our new house. Also, my computer did crash...just after we backed it all up. It was to close though. So that is getting worked on and until then we will just have to do written write up. I do miss blogging our adventures and soon we will be back on track. I have so much to blog....so keep checking in!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: