Friday, December 5, 2008

We are on the move!

It is offical. We are moving today!! We got our keys yesterday, and we will move in next Thursday because there is new carpet and paint going in first. Yipee! So, we are moving everything into the garage of the new place and spending a few days with Tony's parents until we are able to move in. This will be a very busy weekend, especially for Tony, but soon we will be all settled in. We are even going to try to get some Christmas lights up! We have to get in the season somehow. We met some neighbors who said the area is great with tons of kids. They have a 20 mo old daughter so it sounds like this will be a great place for us.
This kids are doing really well considering all the commotion. Zach is officially taking two really good, really long naps now. So he is getting a little more predictable. He is also sleeping good at night. I think I only woke up for him once at 2! He started some rice cereal last week and is moving on to applesauce and bananas this week! So big, so fast.
Noah is in love with the "bee" movie. He gets done watching it and says.."again!again!" Which in some ways has been a life savor. As much as I don't love him in front of the TV, if you know him, he is very hands on and it makes it hard to get much done. But this way I sit with him, give him a snack, then sneak off and pack away. He loves seeing so many friends and family that come to help out and he has just been a trooper. He says he is exited for a new room so we will see.
Just wanted to give you an update. I hope to get some of the pics up as soon as I can!

No comments: