Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter(s) and Such

So, I decided to make the picture of the week the first thing. Why? Because it is so stinking funny that I can hardly handle it at the bottom of the pack. This is Noah in my sport bra, in a running pose, with his "ready" face. He jogs around the house now asking if I am going for a run today. Which is kinda cool that A: he likes it, and B: I hope I am instilling some good qualities!

Not to much later I took him on a run, and thankfully he fell asleep. He missed his nap that day, and it was a last resort. He pulled down the screen, and kinda tucked himself in.
These are some random shots, but I thought this could not be passed up.

Noah going right to Tony to help mow.

This little Zach attack is all over the place. I find him in the most unusual places, happy as a clam.
Except, if you blink you get this. I sure hope CPS doesn't find this! :) I was just trying to keep him on there long enough to get the pic, but the last second he went for the knife. Yeah Tony wasnt thrilled I took the picture, then the knife. You have to document right?!
On this day, Noah decided that the monkey was going to be his "baby". Each day almost he has something new to cuddle and take care of. So he found a diaper, put it on the monkey and then came to tell me to be quiet because he was sleeping...and this is what I found.


We also got a chance to go to Hood Canal. It was such a blast! It is crazy that Noah was out gathering "fabbies" and fishies because that is what I used to love not all that long ago.

So fun to be digging at the beach. It was bitter cold with a good wind gusting, but so great.
This was the first "fabbie" that we put on Noah's shovel to help him get used to it. Dont tell him that it was actually dead.
Zach sleeping in his KidCo tent. This thing folds up to the size of a Frisbee almost. It is awesome and Zach loved it.

On the way to the waterfall, Noah and Daddy.
We had such great weather. We ended up at a park and my mom snapped this. I just love it.

At the park, flying the superman kite.



Mom and Doug had some great Superman stuff for him. He loves Spider man, so he got the entire bed set! He was so exited!

Noah discovered a secret Club House that Grandpa Doug made. He spent much time up here playing and going to "barbucks" and getting everyone coffee.

Later, he took the tent and his spider man gear to the clubhouse for a nap. It was cute.
And last but not least, all of our Easter Celebrations. This was at our house. We just put a few things together because Tony said they had to have one at our house too. Even though they had 3 already. Anywhoo, none of these are in order, but just go with it.
Here are the boys opening up the baskets. You will notice Noah's is a bat-man. He also had bat-man "eggs". Tony did all the shopping for that if you couldnt have guessed it on your own.
Zach finding his basket.
Zach playing with Grandpa Doug and his new toy from the Easter bunny.

Noah up from his nap and ready to hunt with the basket Nana and Grandpa Doug gave him.



He we are at the last of the stops at the Schulz's. It was a Jack-pot for these two.

Zach just loved this duck that sang and flapped its arms. He watched this thing for the longest time. We just liked watching him look at it.

Noah and Grandma Mary in front of the bunny bread.



The boys in there matching outfits. So handsome. Notice Zach holding Noah. He loves Noah. Always holding hands and touching.

This is Uncle Frank. He was able to make it and the boys loved his walker.

That is all guys. Sorry these are so late and mixed up. But at least it is here,right? Have a great week!




No comments: