Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dead Camera...Still!

So this is just the pits. Not only is my camera still dead because I havent had one stinking second to get it looked at, my phone is also on the frits because I left it at my friends house. Uhh my brain these days. That same day, I locked my keys in the car and almost drove the 2 hours home with out my suitcase! Some days are just that way. Especially if you are me. Because when I called AAA, they told me that this was my 3rd call for this calender year, and after the 4th, they have to charge me 55 bucks. Wait...the next calender year isn't for several more months!! I am in trouble. Tony swears that the next car has got to have On star for this very reason.
I thought I would be savvy and take some pics with my phone, and I have, but it isn't charged. So life just pasts me by, picture by picture.
But the updates are as follows....
  1. Noah starts swim team this Monday
  2. Noah will soon start soccer
  3. Zach is a walking, mumbling maniac!
  4. Zach loves to take all of Noah's toys, snacks, shoes, and hair follicles. (pulling his hair)
  5. I see a glimpse of the future rivalries.
  6. They had more fun in a cardboard box than any other gift.
  7. I will buy more cardboard boxes

Anyway. I hate to leave you with only written updates, but until next week that is how it has to be. I even took some pics with a disposable, but haven't picked those up yet. I think the last time mine worked was before 4th of July.

I have some updating to do soon!

No comments: