Friday, April 23, 2010

A Week Old Sadie and The Tulips

We decided to get some fresh air and head out to the tulips. I was a bit hesitant with a newborn, but the day turned out great! Even with most of the flowers gone for the season they were still amazing!

This was just a part of the fields!

Cant forget her picture!


It didnt take long for Zach to discover the puddles and jump in every one of them. He was soaked.



The Boys


Tony wanted a sniffing shot of the flowers, but they just kept saying "pee-ew!" and laughing hysterically.




um...yeah.


This is how we have been waking up. Everyone taking a turn holding the princess.


Noah built a fort and has decided to nap in there too. Im surprised he actually fell asleep,but he did for over 2 hrs!

The boys are back in town. This is what happens when daddy gets them for a bit. They all turn into warriors!


The funniest pic of the week. We decided to watch a movie, and Tony had Sadie on him while he ate his mint ice cream. I went to bed early and took her with me and saw this on her!! I was laughing so hard and Tony still didnt understand what happened. He kept watching the movie until I finally got him to look at her!



And happy one week bday Sadie! The time is going so fast. I am actually very sad about it. She is so sweet and after so many days waiting for her, a week has already flown by.



Such a sweet face!


I took this at the festival at exactly 1:02 pm. One week old. sniff...
















1 comment:

teage-and-erin said...

Look at that adorable little face! We are so excited for you guys, and very impressed that you ventured out that early.....wow!!