Check out this amazing picture I took with my iPhone. I wasn't sure I even got a picture since it was moving so fast. But as I scrolled through, here is this one. I just love it because it is like everything is a blur but this handsome, almost 5 year old boy. We were at the zoo for a bday party and the kids had free tickets to the carousel ride. Such a fun idea.

This is another shot of Miss Olivia pants. She has visited a few times now and it has been fun. I forget how loud my house is. Every time a Noah or Zach walk in a room Livvy startles or wakes up. I miss the days of quiet sometimes! But she is growing and thriving and we love having her visit.

And then there is this girl. My 1 year old on Saturday who shares a birthday with her Uncle Sky, girl. She is a joy and a content ray of sunshine. I get all warm and fuzzy and my pulse beats a bit faster even looking at pictures of her. I am super in love and having her be a year already is frightening to say the least. I actually wish I could slow time down. I can take her from a nap in the car to a nap in her bed without her fussing. I can wake her from a quick 20 minute snooze and she is happy. Even if she goes right into a car seat. Some say its because she is the 3rd, which might be true, but I say its just how Jesus made her to be. She has been in a wonderful mood ever since her 6 teeth have broken through and I got some fun shots of her. This is with Noah's hat on.

Check this one. She is so expressive. It was very exciting now that she has figured out how to put clothes over her head.

Her proudly adorning every ones clothes.

And back to add a few more.

So proud.

Once the clothes were on, it was off for a shopping trip.

Yes...

And as pitiful as it is, we did get one tiny bow to stay in for a small moment of time.

We also had a family picture taken. It was hard to get a real smile out of Noah. Sadie and Zach were totally perfect and patient while we worked with Noah. But he has a short smile time. After about 10 minutes his eyes glaze and his semi smile is permanent. We got a good one though and it was very fun. Sadie had a blast. She was such a ham.

Also, if I can brag a moment about Zach, he ate Batman into his raisin toast the other day. Impressive. Then refused to finish it.

Zach. He is still obsessed with Spider man, don't be fooled. He lays face down in front of the dryer and cries until it is clean. On Sundays when he has to wear normal clothes, he rides in the car holding the Spider man shirt and pants in his hands.
But, this day, Noah dressed him so it was a special situation.

Here he is still hoarding. He sleeps with as many items as he can in his bed. He has the buzz light year wings on backwards.

Easter eggs!
During Noahs spring break a friend of ours invited us over to dye eggs. She went all out. It was so fun. She had table cloths and aprons for the kids and mini English muffin pizza's for them. Not to mention special Easter cookies. Her name is Anne and her son Ronan is 8 days older than Noah. So it was great.

Zach going for the orange color. He also occasionally would sneak sips of the vinegar water. Blech!

His finished yellow egg.

Noah going for the bluest egg possible.

The adorable and super yummy cookies! Someday I will have a themed day. I hope at least. This kids and I loved it so much.

Recently Noah has picked up Lego's. Ever since Noah's buddy Eli showed him how he makes a Lego airplane, it has been a fun thing to do. So Zach is holding Tony's airplane and Noah has his. They actually spent several hours putting these together. A fun accomplishment.

The close up of the plane.
No comments:
Post a Comment