Finally some pictures of our "walking" group. We are meeting on Monday's and Thursdays. We do some fast laps around the mall then let the kids play. It has been so much fun!
I was so glad Alissa could make it out with her adorable boys. Can you believe Gavin is 6 months old now?
Ethan and Noah try to climb up the Mt. Rainer slide.
Noah loves going through the tunnels that they have. But this time, a kid jumped off the top and almost landed on him! It was so packed with people I couldn't believe it.
This is the only picture I have of Keelan. Jess and I hung out for a few hours at the grocery store..yippee! But for us moms it is kinda nice to have some company while shopping. It was fun to have them both in the car together. Noah loved watching him.

Alright, onto the dogs. They are constantly playing tug-o-war. Which is what we wanted. They get really serious about it and Noah thinks it is hilarious. He always tries to get into all the fun.

This is a bit self explanatory, but Noah discovered if he walks between them, they will pull him backwards. He then gets knocked over and goes again.
Noah and Dino in a special moment. I am just surprised Dino doesn't mind Noah being so close.
I had to put a stop to it though when Noah went for the nose.
And a snuggle of course. Everything gets a hug. Even the stuffed animal that is being pulled apart.

Noah also really loves to pull up couch cushions and climb underneath. Once I vacuumed under it, that was all he needed. Now it is a daily occurrence.

He also LOVES to be outside. This is actually like 7 pm and it was freezing out, but he didn't seem to mind at all. I am surprised these even came out since it was so dark.
First order of business is always rearrange the shoes.

Say Hi to doggies that are stuck inside.
Remove leaves from top of table and place under table.
Noah and daddy playing on the alligator rocker. We finally had to semi trick him to go inside since it was so cold. It is very fun to watch him be so independent now.
BABY UPDATE:
We went to the dr yesterday. All is well. We had an ultrasound done, and we saw the little one. He looks just like a gummy bear. I mean really like one. They gave us some pictures to take home, then we met with the dr and he said everything is great. He went over some of the basics and sent us on our way. It is so surreal to be back at the office again, but we are so glad to be in such good hands. We will keep ya posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment