Please join in welcoming the newest member of our clan. This is Dino. He is 7 yrs old. He is an English Springer Spaniel. Some of you may already know that Spender has been lonely for sometime, and we just haven't found a fit yet. We then got a call from some friends of the family who needed to find Dino a new home. So....we are basically "trying" him out, but I think we might have found our match.
Dino loving the attention and definitely loves to kiss.
It has been so long since my last blog, that I still have Halloween pictures to show! Noah and I decided to show up and "trick or treat" at Grandma Mary's on Wednesday. They were leaving for a party early, so we came over unannounced....surprise!
As always, Mary had a little something for Noah. He couldn't quite figure it out though. There was an adorable teddy, and an orange flashlight for his trick or treating!
2 comments:
I think Dino is really cute...even if he does have a bit of a smell.
That costume is hilarious!!! Noah is a stud; can't wait to see you guys in person.
Post a Comment