Monday, November 26, 2007

Our Thanksgiving...Week!

Our wonderful week started off with a birthday lunch for Grandpa Chris. He is holding the world's best coconut cupcake, his favorite. We all met up and ate at Anthony's in Everett! Yum!


Noah is eyeing the cupcake also
One...two....three....make a wish!



Mary found Chris a really neat 1930's phone, all restored, that actually works!


Noah checking out all the action outside.


Later that night we went out to Tony's side for Thanksgiving. We finally got to meet little Caden. Sooo sweet! Nick and Lara live in California so this was a really special treat!
All the boys and GeGe!

Aunt Gail got a moment with the little stud

Noah quickly became fascinated with the swirling hot tub they have. All he wanted to do was splash his hand in it and then "wash his hair".The only problem was he only used one hand to wash. So here is half his head all wet!



We also celebrated three birthdays...Grandpa Chris, Nick and Uncle Guy.


GeGe gets another minute with her second great grandson.
While all that was happening Noah took off with Gege's cane. Again.



The next afternoon we were off to Aunt Jenny and Uncle Kirby's house. They cooked a 21 pound bird! I have never seen something so huge. It was all delicious and the clean up was even better. Here Aunt Jill and Nana show us how it is done.


Uncle Sky pulled Noah aside to give him a lesson on money.

Noah was so grateful for the talk, he gave him a squeeze!



The Wii was also a big hit. Here Ali is showing all the boys how to bowl.


Tony in deep concentration. Great Form! I think the best part about this game is watching people play it. They have no idea the faces that they make! Hilarious.
Grandpa Doug and Noah having a heart to heart over the cell phone. This became quite funny when Uncle Sky called the phone that Noah was holding and it began to vibrate. Noah stopped and starred at it for so long.
Tony and I did slip away for a date night on Friday. Yippee!! We got out to Bellevue and shopped until we dropped. We did finish all the Christmas gifts, finally, and ended just in time to see the light show, with drummers and snow!!



You can see the drummer girl standing high up by the pole. There were people like this all up and down the street who played!Ok. I debated if I should post this, but I was laughing so hard at the gal in the corner! She looks so dazed and bored! I was trying to catch the drummer and got her instead! I wonder how many shots I am in like this.

All the lights on the side of the buildings changed colors along the street while we waited for it all to start.


The drummers were great and at the end we got a fast and furious glance at Santa in his horse drawn sleigh. Very fun. After we walked right into Cheesecake Factory for a fabulous dinner. It is so fun to get into the Christmas season!
In other news...Noah of course! He is so funny! We put so many things on him to keep him warm I wasn't sure he would keep it all on, but he did! His new favorite thing is to find a ball and throw it. So as we were out Daddy found a really old football and Noah had a blast!



No comments: