Summer has kicked off and we are at the beach! Or were at least. Most pictures are self explanatory. You just cant blink without missing some Norman Rockwell moment. It is splendid and perfect and the kids love it.
Here Grandpa and Noah were putting some flowers in. How nice! Noah ran and got his bucket and shovels to help.
And more running...
Taking a break. This is what I mean about missing great moments. He was about to climb down and I ran over to grab this. The colors and the sun, ahhh. Not to mention how stinking big he is getting. I cant believe almost 3! Someone stop time please!!
Daddy and Zach-o's
This sweet couple just walked onto the beach and sat here on the log for a bit. They were so adorable, walking and holding hands. She would bend down for a shell and he would hold her so she wouldnt fall. They had the secret to marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment