Friday, June 26, 2009

Zach's Bday part 2


I am now finally caught up on all my pics. Make sure to go back and see our camping 09 trip also. My camera is now acting up. If its not one thing its another I tell ya. Anyway. On Zach's actual birthday, Grandma Mary brought over this balloon for him and two of the biggest cupcakes I have ever seen. Both were a huge hit. This was us outside in the grass for a picnic before daddy came home.







Once Daddy did come home we had turkey dogs and corn in preparation for the cupcake.


Check out the size of this! It is like a cake-cupcake. With his name on it of course. :)

And the after..

Hip Hip Hooray!




Then we went on a walk to the park and enjoyed the swings and slides. It was so nice out.

Our big 1 yr old...I cant believe it!


I decided to be the one who gets a ride in the jogger, but then these two came and joined me. How could I resist?
Happy Birthday Zacho's!!!










1 comment:

kschei said...

Happy Birthday Zach!