Thursday, June 25, 2009

Camping 09

I cannot remember if I blogged our camping trip with our best friends the Adams or not. But we went to a place by Forks. It was a blast. Lush forest to camp in, and endless beach to play in all day. We went for 3 nights and it couldn't have gone any better. Everyone chipped in to help so the load was never too big on anyone and the kids had a blast!
Here is the day we got there. Look at the water!!

Noah got a fishing pole that he just loved. It was quite warm out so that is why Zach is covered up on my back asleep. I know, I look like a hunch back.

His little hand sticking out while he was asleep!

More lessons on the pole.



Like father like son. I love this pic!

Ahh. The Adams family, with one on the way in September!!




Kim, Silas and the camp site.


The boys.










No comments: