Monday, September 27, 2010

Soccer, Sadie and Sacks

Here is Noah and Regan at their very first 4 year old soccer game. Jersey's and sassy faces and all. :) I hear they did great and really enjoyed themselves. The game was at 2 so I couldn't make it with the other kids napping. they just look so grown up. Tony said Noah seemed to do great and enjoyed running for the ball and made 3 goals! So sad I missed it, but it seems he got the hang of the game and I cant wait to see him in action this Saturday.

All these photos were taken by my phone. I am so thankful it does that. But the quality isnt as great. I did however, find the battery charger in my car, in the middle console. Yippe! Already clicking away so bear with this last post of grainy pictures and better ones are yet to come!
I really wanted to capture our days with this cast. Here is Zach with a towel and a bag around the cast. He is surprisingly adjustable. I hope to be able to be content like he is. Totally fine with the bag, and cast and inconvenience of if. Such a champ. However, the other day, Noah and Zach flipped on their tummies and splashed around when I left to get the PJ's and Zachs cast got quite wet on the top. So we did our best to dry it out and were very unsuccessful...so far, no odor or weird things so I hope it will be ok for the next week or so. It is almost time to get it off if you can believe it!
Thats when the fun will start!

Noah and the Sadie bird. These boys just eat her up. Literally. They love her! She can be with me and smiling but when they show up, she is giggling and squeaking and laughing. They just love to see her responses. Right now the best thing is Noah getting right in her face and waiting for her little mitts to grab his hair, squeal a high pitch squeal and pull him into her mouth. He laughs so hard when she does this and then we all get into a belly laugh. So thats what these pictures are from.


She also is 5 whole,big, months.
I hate even saying it. So big. So fast. It is blowing my mind. She is up a ton at night. She rolls and rolls. Getting those lower teeth in. Recognized certain people, makes tons of noises. Very easy going. Is ok with being woken from a nap to be in a car seat and whisked off with us to some function. Which is a God send. She is a God send. Just a pure, yummy angel. Look at all that goodness!



Got the hair!




Laugh, laugh, laugh!








No comments: