Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Play Date

Jess and Keelan!
Jessica and little man came over for a visit. It was fun having them over. Noah loved it. Especially since Jess had some crackers in her bag, which we found quite quickly.

Noah was so busy in their things, it was hard to get a picture. He eventually stole her phone and slobbered off her ear piece. Sorry guys!! Noah is in the process of writing an apology letter.


Sweetest thing on earth!


Now Noah notices Keelan.



Spender joins in...already licking.



Noah begins his inspections...alright...let's see...we have ten toes...
After careful thought and deliberation, Noah decides he loves Keelan. Lucky for us, Keelan is laid back and didn't even mind a finger to his eye from one of Noah's many hugs.


We went for a stroll and saw the lamma's that live up the street. Noah "woofs" at them thinking they are huge dogs. I can see where he thinks that. I am not sure any of us really know what they are.

Feeding Ourselves
I was reading some paperwork from the Dr's office and it said to never spoon feed a toddler if he can hold it himself. I was shocked until I tried it. Yes, a touch messy, but he knew exactly what to do. Now we start our day like this. And each day is a bit less mess.



Don Juan



Tony was glad not to witness it all, but I was so proud of him. He continues to amaze me.

An Afternoon with Grandma Mary
We met at Nordy's in the shoe department, and of course we had to try some on. Noah got fitted and he is in a 6 already?! What?!

Most of the time Mary had to chase him around the store but in the process we ran into Jenkins and Ashley! What a fun surprise.

Noah was busy messing things up while trying out his sneaks, and Jenkins just looked on.

Our Date with Daddy!

We met Tony for lunch today. We went to small cafe in Everett and saw Grandpa there also!



On our way back to the office we stopped by to see Jess. It was a nice treat. She always loves to see Noah.

As we got back, Noah was dying for some playtime.

He wouldn't let me pick him up until he had adequate time with the pebbles.

We needed a bit more Grandpa time, so we went into the office for one last good bye. Noah couldn't decided if he wanted the aflac duck or the orange pumpkin.


In Other News

We decided to order the gdiapers for the second time. I love the concept, but there is a learning curve to these cute diaps. Notice our "G" is off center. We are getting the hand of it though. The outside you can wash and re-use, then there is a liner where you place an insert. And you just change the insert as needed. It is all natural, breaths better, and is better for Mother Earth. I'll keep ya posted.


Nanna gave us this Vbike for our birthday. Noah loves this. He climbs on all by himself and rocks with it and hisses at it. We sing along to the songs each morning as I fold laundry now. It is very sweet.


No comments: