We have had such a wonderful couple of weekends. Totally fun filled family time. This was on Monday. Tony had some time off and we braved the cold to head down to Seattle and do the Aquarium thing. It was freezing out!
I only posted this picture because I wanted to update you on our almost 9 month old baby. She has grown and advanced so much. It seems like she could be skipping steps. Well she may because she army crawls until she can pull herself up on things. I found her almost pulling over my mop bucket that was filled with Pine Sol. Talk about heart attack! She is also saying "Mama and Daddy." Lately she refuses anything blended and wants all big kid food. Sounds good to me!
Noah was super reluctant to touch anything. Although he did brave it a few times, where as Zach went right in for the kill. It was so fun to talk about the hundreds of different colors, shapes, sizes and textures of all these creatures. It was so easy to talk about God in it all. Noah is just soaking it up and asking hundred's of questions. Such a fun time.
The boys watching the Otters.
Noah took this picture. He had become very interested in the camera. I think he is doing a pretty good job at it!
I snagged one of this boy when the other two were in the bathroom.
More daddy time. Tony just loves going and seeing things. Its double awesome when it involves the kids and I. So he was in his element this day.
We then walked up to the Pike Place for lunch and a cookie the size of our heads. We shared it and listened to the piano player. He was so incredible.
Zach-o with his flash light.

Noah.

GI Joe gun.

Noah. By Zach.
Noah.
GI Joe gun.
Noah. By Zach.
And this is now the second week of marathon training for me. Last week was great. Really. It was. Tony and I ran separately during the week when we could, then ran together on Saturday. It was probably 30 degrees out at 7:30 am. But his mom came and watched the kids while we went for a 50 minute run. It was over 5 miles and while Tony's back is still talking to him, it was just awesome. We love running together and it was the farthest we have gone in a while.
Let see how week 2 goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment